- Pizza base 1 large size
- Chicken tikka, boneless small cubes 1/4 kg
- Capsicum, finely chopped 1 large
- Spring onion, finely chopped 2
- Pizza cheese, grated 1 1/2 cup
- Cheddar cheese, grated 1/2 cup
- Chilli cheese, grated 1/2 cup
- Butter as required
- Pizza sauce:
- Tomatoes 6 medium
- Basil leaves 6 fresh, or 1/4 tsp dried
- Green chillies 4
- Garlic cloves 6
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chilli garlic sauce 3 tbsp
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- Butter 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Directions: one line for each direction.when saved the lines will be numbered.
Pizza sauce: Grind tomatoes, garlic, green chillies and basil leaves in a mixer grinder. In a saucepan, heat butter and fry oregano on low heat. Add tomato puree mixture, chilli sauce and ketchup. Mix well on high heat till it boils. Cover the pan and let it simmer on low heat, till tomato puree becomes thick and butter separates from the sauce. Remove from heat. In a separate bowl mix the cheese together and keep aside.
Apply a little butter to the pizza base, then spread pizza sauce, chicken, vegetables and finally spread the cheese mixture and finish with little butter on top. Bake in a preheated oven on high temperature for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with garlic bread.