The time has gone when GoogleAdsense was auto approving new adsense IDs with free sites such as blogspot, hubpages, flixya ets. These days, it has become very difficult to get an Adsenseaccount approval. It was not the case there three to four years back when we were able to get Adsenseaccount approved with free blogs even created on blogger.com. According to latest Google Adsenes ID approval practice,following conditions should be met before you can apply for GoogleAdsense ID: –
- Applicant should have a domain name registered with his/her own name.
- Domain name should be at least six month old.
- A professionally designed website or blog should be hosted at applicant’s domain (or atleast it looks professional enough ).
- Website or blog’s content (i.e. articles, videos, pictures etc) should ideally be in English language or any other Adsense supported language.
- Website or blog’s content (i.e. articles, videos, pictures etc) should be original and it should not contain any material against copyright act, intellectual property right act etc.
- Website or blog should have sufficient traffic from search engine and other websites.
Below are 5 tips that will help you get your Google Adsense account approval very quickly:
a. Apply with your owned domain
You must have your own domain name when you apply for a publisher account with Google Adsense.
b. Provide quality content
Always provide quality content on your blog and never thought of copying content from other websites and blogs as no one loves a copy paste blog like Google. Also make sure that the content on your blog is as per the policies of Google Adsense. You shouldpublish 30-40 articles at least on your blog before applying for Google Adsense. If you apply with a blog with 3-4 posts only, chances of your Google Adsense account approval are very low.
c. Domain Age Matters
Domain age also plays a big role when you think of applying for an account with GoogleAdsense. You should apply for an Adsense account with the most popular and aged blog. Your chances of being accepted into Google Adsense revenue sharing program gets very high if you apply with a domain having age greater than 6 months.
d. Good traffic blog
Lots of blogs gets rejected because they don’t have any real traffic. So your blog chance of being accepted into Adsense is rare if the blog you are applying with does not have decent amount of traffic.
e. Some other issues
You must use a valid email address and name when applying for Adsense account. With this, your blog should have professional looking theme and should not contain broken links, page under construction, HTML or grammatical errors.